Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I thought I would take this opportunity to share some things that I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving:

1) My health and the health of my loved ones.
2) My Husband
3) Our house
4) Our pets
5) Our cars
6) Our jobs
7) Random blessings from God
8) That I live in the United States of America
9) Parents who cook so much food that we come home with leftovers all the time
10)Life, I'm glad God decided to create me in the first place.

2 comments:

Craig

Amy,

I just came across a site called the Timothy Plan. It is a pro-life, pro-family mutual fund group, which only invests in family-friendly companies. I was just wondering if you ever heard of it before. Any thoughts?


http://timothyplan.com/

Amata

Thanks Craig! I haven't seen this site before and it's very interesting. The load on the mutual funds seems a bit high, I prefer no load funds, but I really like the idea behind this.

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP