Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Responsible Stewardship!

This blog started at the prompting of my husband. I currently subscribe to about 15 financial blogs, 1 financial forum, and am constantly reading financial books. I really enjoy learning about finances and can't wait to see what God has in store for my future. I've been insanely blessed so far. After a few months my husband and I decided to run this blog together since we handle all our finances together and he also enjoys blogging.

Our Goals for this blog are to keep us accountable for how we are doing when it comes to following Godly principles of handling money and also to help others if at all possible. We're currently trying to follow Dave Ramsey's baby steps as well as Crown Financial's Money Map. Feel free to look through some of the older blog posts to learn more about those. To see how we're doing following those steps look for the Quarterly Updates.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Timm

Tabatha and I are on baby step number 3.

Keep up the fight!

Amata

@ Timm

Congrats!! That's got to be a really good feeling. I'm looking forward to when we can say the same. :)

  © Blogger template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP